Business cards allow customers to recall who you are and how to contact your business so they can obtain your services. We all know we receive countless business cards through people we meet and the many business relations. Sometimes it is frustrating and difficult to flick through the numerous business cards to find the organization on the business card we are seeking.
From this point there many things one should consider for the perfect investment in using business cards as an advertising and marketing tool.
A business card that lasts longer and more easily identifiable than any other known tool:
- Your business card should have clear text describing the services your business provides;
- The image of the services your business provide for example if you own a car rental company you can use a car related picture on your card as images are 45% easier to remember than text alone.
- Do something unique or amazing when designing your business card with the use of material, design, cut and even the shape of the card. The use of color is important and it is important to place the phone number in the country your business in. An attractive picture with effective wording and useful advice enables your card to be easily recognizable and memorable from the other business cards. People like to share nice, unique and amazing things and when your business card stands out with it unique design people want to talk about it with others. Word of mouth is the best advertising your business can get even if it is through your smart business card design your business is being talked about.
- The company name, your name, and your position should be displayed clearly on the card.
- Contacts details: be sure your contact details on the card so you can be contacted from any country around the world. Use a complete phone number with country code and include postal code with country name and city shortcuts for example: Fax : 1 213 420-2508 / Tel: +1 647 346-5457 – P.O.Box : 112145 – CA, USA Email: etc.,.
- As business cards are normally kept in a wallet or card holder for years, be sure the materials and the finish is long lasting so consider.